ONE SIZE FITS ALL
- Multi-layered mask
- Breathable cotton material
- Can be washed multiple times
- Easy to carry
100% combed cotton wicks away moisture and keeps you cool.
The mask envelopes your nose and mouth in a snug fit, and the handles provide adequate support without tugging your ears.
Our masks use thick fabric with a closely spaced weave that can filter coarse and fine particulate matter.
REUSABLE AND WASHABLE
Wash and reuse your mask as often as you need to—the sturdy material can withstand more than 30 washes.
Say goodbye to single-use masks that increase wastage by opting for this eco-friendly and reusable mask.
- The mask should only be used by a single person and should never be shared.
- Wash the face mask after every use with water and detergent.
- Air-dry the mask thoroughly before reusing it or storing it.
- Change the mask if you have any difficulty breathing.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE MASK
- Start with sanitised hands.
- Avoid touching the face or pulling the mask too much after wearing it.
- Always wash the mask after each use with warm water and detergent.
- Allow the mask to dry completely after washing.
- If the mask becomes wet or damp due to sweat, substitute it for a new one.
HOW TO WEAR A FACE MASK
- Wash your hands or sanitise them before wearing the mask.
- Hold the mask with the strings.
- Carefully place the mask over your face so that it covers the nose, mouth and chin.
- Now, place the strings behind your ears so that the mask sits snugly on your face.
- You can adjust it so that the nose and mouth are covered completely.
- Mask can be machine washed since it is made up of 100% cotton and has no print on it.
- There is no need to iron the mask.